i-Dump is a simple and fast plugin for WordPress blogs to upload their iPhone photos directly .
Once its installed you must provide a personal username and password.
At your iPhone you will need to enter:
Username: a username
Password: a password
== Installation ==
1. Download the i-Dump WordPress plugin at the downloads section of this page
2. Upload `i-Dump` folder into the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
4. Open the i-Dump settings at the admin menu bar.
5. Create 2 userprofiles to allow photo dumps by WP-Dump
6. Use your iPhone to install WP-Dump at the iTunes store
7. Make sure your settings are equal in your WP-Dump app as your i-Dump plugin
8. Pick or create a picture to upload it directly into your i-Dump gallery and have fun !